Digimon Evolution

General
Home
Disclaimer
Contact Us

Cartoon
Digimon Adventure
Zero Two
Digimon Tamers
Characters Bios
·Characters S1
·Characters S2
·Characters S3
Episode Guide
·Episode S1
·Episode S2
·Episode S3
Lyrics & Songs
Dictionary
Digimon List
·Armor Digimon
·Champion Digimon
·DNA Digimon
·In-Training Digimon
·Mega Digimon
·Rookie Digimon
·Ultimate Digimon
Digimon Kinds
Digimon Types
Tags & Crests
Digimentals
Voice Cast
TV Program

Movies
Japanese
·DigiAdventure
·Our War Game
·Hurricane Touchdown
·Diaboromon Strikes Back
Digimon 2000

Games
Japanese
·Pocket Digimon World
·Digimon V.S
·Card Tactics
·Digimon Card Game
·Digimon Adventure
Digimon World
Digimon World 2

Galleries
Characters
Digimon
Icons
Cartoon
Posters

Interactive
FanFics
FanArts

Cards
Battle Cards
·Battle Card
·HowTo: Setting Up
·HowTo: Digivolving
·HowTo: Battle
·HowTo: Re Group
·Starter Pack
·Booster Pack Series 1
·Booster Pack Series 2
·Booster Pack Series 3
·TacoBell Cards
Trading Cards
·Animated Series
·Trading Card Pictures

Miscellanous
Links
Link To Us

Digidestined
6 Years Before Our Story...

The girl stared through the ship window. It was about 2 feet off the ground but she still had to stand on tipsy toe. Her wild-eyes flamed reflecting the image in front of her. A giant bird made of fire swooped down in front of her. It screamed something but the thick glass window muffled it. She shook her head as she stepped down again. Mami and Papi would never believe her. A voice called out " Maria! Oh thank heavens honey!!!!!!"

The boy heard the woman with the thick red hair yell out for the girl. He stared out at the black glass they called the sea. He had seen the angels fly across hadn't he? They were yelling " Save T.K. and Kari!" Whose T.K. and Kari? Was what was running through his mind. His mother grabbed his hand and yanked his arm. "Raymond! Time to leave the ship! Those 'monsters' are coming close."

‘Monsters?’ A girl with blonde hair commented. ‘There are Monsters on this ship? Wow! It really has everything on it, I did see that T-Rex didn't I’ She waved at Raymond as his mother dragged him away. She opened her dinosaur book. The picture was of a green T-Rex and it didn't have a black skull over his head and it wasn't orange but....... "Kathryn! Let's go"

She looked at the book in the girls hand and wrinkled her nose. She held her new leopard skin purse close. It was really soft and furry. Like that white Kitty she saw earlier. It had talked. She had been shopping for shoes when the monster had come and started asking her if she was a digi-destined. It was fun actually. "Dila Darling! Limo's ready!!"

The girl with the spotted purse climbed into her limo. The boy watching her eye's narrowed. "What a snob." he murmured. She probably would cry if she had broke a nail. She would probably faint if she'd seen the big green fairy, "Lillymon." he murmed. Remembering what she had said to the girl in pink. He felt a tug at his shirt. He looked down, a smiling face grinned up at him, "Kage. Mama said to get to the car now."

The boy hopped and leaped all the way to the car. He stared absent-mindedly at the sky and was surprised to see a huge fly. He yelled something out loud. Kage yelled at him "SHUT-UP!" he kicked him. His mouth opened in a wail of surprise. He let a loud cry and started bawling. "WWWWAAAAAHHHH" he yowled. Their mother came and yanked Kage. "Don't hit Sensei! You know better." She dragged him to the green car

It was freezing cold. Especially since the fact that he was soaking wet. The creature, Myotismon had hit a water tower. So he waited for his mother to find him. He clicked his foot up and down. Who were those people? They were about 14 or so. One he saw was the same boy that his father had a picture of in his wallet. “Oh him? That’s Ken. Your half brother” He had said when David had asked about him Suddenly he felt shoulders being grabbed. "David!" she smiled. "There you are! Goodness your soaking wet!!"

After they saw the woman drying off the little boy the twin girls walked side-by-side holding hands. She saw green eyes staring at the pitch black around them. They were staying up late like big girls. It was already 10:00! One of them tugged her chestnut coloured hair with her left hand. Her sister did the same without noticing she had. The one on the left stared into the black. She saw a pair of green eyes pair at her from the darkness. She gripped her sister’s hand tighter. Her sister looked into the darkness. "The Monster?" she asked. She shook her head no. "Rainbow and Niji! Hurry up and stay with us!"

The two girls walked hand-in hand. She watched shocked from the back of Naio-chans motorbike for a split second. The wind wipped past her face and it hurt, She whimpered and buried her face in her brother's jacket. "You okay back there Neoka?!" He yelled with a laugh.


Dila saddled up her horse. With a snap of the reins her horse sped along. Suddenly a black ring came out of nowhere and hit the poor horse. The horse leaped over the tall fence. "Whoa! Whoa!" Unfortunately for Dila the horse wasn't about to stop. It sped along the road. Weaving through the cars. Dila closed her eyes. Was it possible that her horse was rabid and had snapped? She opened her eye's to find herself in a countryside. She saw a group of children talking. "STOP!! She screamed. Unfortunately, it did and promptly bucked her off. She found herself face first in dry sand. She felt someone's foot poke her head. "Is she dead?" a voice asked, "No, I think she unconscious." "How do you know she isn't dead?" the first voice asked, "I just do!!" Dila groaned and tried to get up. The foot held her down. "Are you dead?" it asked. Dila just lay there. "yes. I am dead. Please get your foot off my head." She grabbed the foot and pulled. "YOW!!" She heard someone hit the ground beside her. Dila turned around and sat up. She saw 11 people staring at her. She looked up at one of them, a boy with dark spiky brown hair staring intensely at her. She frowned instantly. "What?!" They all smiled. The boy said, "What would you say if I told you the world's fate rested on your hands?!"

Rainbow stared at Niji. "You walk him. Niji." Niji shook her head and left the leash on the ground. Suddenly a disk came flying at their faces. They both took a step back to avoid it, Into the leash. The dog twisted around their ankles. The two watched in mild surprise. Suddenly the dog bolted forward. Both of them got a hard taste of concrete. The dog ran around while Niji was sitting up and her leg was pulling her along. Rainbow had given up and mouth kept snapping over concrete. Suddenly Rainbow noticed that the dirt had changed color and was grass. Rainbow heard Niji sigh. Suddenly the dog stopped. Rainbow half opened one eye to see two other kids laying on the ground. One was a girl with brown hair and another a shockingly whitish-blonde. Which was grass stained. The girl with the whit hair stared at the twins. She leaned down and whispered, "Do you have a cell?" Niji nodded. "What for?" The girl shook her head. "The name's Dila and these guys are psycho maniacs. They somehow lure animals here to bring unsuspecting kids like us and then they tell us some coo-coo story about saving the world, save yourself." Rainbow hastily gave her the phone. "Thanks!" Dila said.

Sensei zoomed in the grass. His roller blade had cracked in the middle of the city. He saw a group of kids in the distants. He didn't care for them. But they were in the most perfect shot. He was there. The kids were smiling. Sensei smiled softly to himself. This was a great shot. He threw himself on the ground suddenly. The kids looked surprised. He pulled out his video camera and hit record. "And so our hero, the ever fearless Kage it riding along! The spirit of his ancestors travels with him!" He zoomed in. He was right. This was cool!! He could see the dust from the horse's hooves. He smiled and clicked off the video camera. He smiled warmly at the bewilder children.

Kage wondered if he would survive this. He saw a group of children in the distance, steadily getting closer and closer. Sensei stood in the middle grinning like an idiot. His video camera strapped to his hand. He smiled and started to record again. Kage swallowed hard and leapt off the horse hearing Sensei announce happily "Kage is no match for the demon horse. Kage will not beat it but put it out of its misery. Live on Kage, live on." Kage thought about frankly strangling his younger brother. A small foot rested on his head and rolled him over, Sensei's camera was in his face, "But wait! This is not the end of Kage! Beating all odds Kage has defeated the demon horse!" Kage grabbed Sensei's foot and pulled, Sensei hit the ground with a thud.

Dila hurriedly began to dial 911 when the phone was snatched from her hand. "This isn't a joke." A boy wearing a hat said. Dila sat up, wincing from the pain. "Oh yeah?! Prove it!" she said detrimentally, the tall older one with blonde hair dug into his pocket. "OHMIGODTHEY'VEGOTGUNS!!!!!!" Dila shrieked cowering.

Sensei was there. He lay back on the ground and looked up at the kids, "Just when we thought Kage was out of the darkness, A new enemy appears. What fate awaits our dear, dear, Kage and the other children?" He asked the invisible crowd as he zoomed in on the pockets.

Rainbow shivered as well, nervously. Niji on the other hand stood up and posed like a karate champion. "Be warned! I am trained in the art of" she kicked the air, "Naiochai!" Rainbow sighed. Niji loved to play games of being a kung-fu master. "Be warned!" Rainbow faked while standing up. "We need no guns!" Then they kicked their feet in the air and said simultaneously, "Are hands are weapons and should be illegal!"

Kage watched the two girls kung-fu kick the air, Sensei was laying on his back beside him, filming it all while saying, "But who are these new girls?! Why they are the master trainers of the ancient art "NAIOCHAI!!!" and will save our dear, dear-" "OH FOR GODS SAKE SHUT_UP!" Kage yelled. He yanked the camera from Sensei's hand and pointed at his face, "And our dear, dear Sensei is in trouble." He sat up and picked Sensei up by the collar, He stood up, Sensei dangling from his hand. Kage pointed the camera at Sensei's dangling body. "What will save our dear, dear, Sensei now? Not Kage certainly!"

Sensei struggled from Kage's grip. Kage walked over to the horses. He looked at the reins and smiled, He pushed Sensei onto one of the horses Sensei shook his head annoyed. "I don't ride." He told his brother. Kage grabbed the reins (using them) and tied Sensei to the horse; "Bandits have tied Sensei to the horse! Not even he can survive this!" He said than he whacked the horse and yelled, "Giddy up!" The horse stampeded into the distance with the screaming Kage on the back. Sensei shrieked as Kage grew distant, "Oh dear god no! The horse is out of control! Whatever shall Sensei do!" Kage's screams whipped beside him.

Dila looked up. Everyone was crazy except her. The two kung-fu twins were yelling things like "We sway like flowers in the wind! No one can stop us now!" and punching the air. The older boy of the two was focusing on the other boy who was screaming at the top of his lungs and becoming quite distant! Older boy was saying things like, "Why won't the gods help dear, dear, Sensei?!" Dila suddenly felt very dizzy. She moaned and everything went black.

David walked along the trail in the forest, he much preferred staying here instead of the cold atmosphere and looks he received when he was at his house. A book stuffed in his pocket, he reached down and pulled it out, flipping through it absent-mindedly. He looked up when he heard screams approaching; he looked up and saw a cloud of dust approaching. But wait it wasn't a cloud of dust its a- "HORSE!!" David yelped. He threw the book out of the way as the horse stampeded his way. A boy was on it screaming. "OUT OF THE WAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly David felt himself caught around the horses ankles as his jumper's straps got caught around the horses feet. The horse did a double take than stampeded in the other direction. I'M TOO YOUNG TA DIIIIIEEE" David screamed. His head banged along rocks. Everything was spinning and he vaguely felt the horse stop.

Kathryn leapt the fence and ran faster. She heard Raymond's noisy pounding of footsteps behind her. She turned and saw the angry glare of Raymond's face. His black hair was sticking to his face. A trickle of blood ran from his nose where she had punched him. Kathryn's foot suddenly caught onto something soft. She slammed into the ground hard. She felt the metallic taste of blood in her mouth. She moaned because not only was she in pain but she was about to be in a hell of a lot more.

Raymond saw Kathryn go flying. He stopped in time though. Kathryn had tripped on a...BODY! He gasped. It was the body of a girl. She had blonde hair, which curled, around her face. She wore a helmet that he'd seen horse riders wear. She was dressed like a horse rider. Jockey or whatever they were called. Raymond pointed and his mouth opened and closed. Raymond swallowed and looked around. He was in the middle of a murder scene! Beside him were two girls who were karate chopping the air. They had brown hair and wild freckles, definitely American. There was a boy tied to a horse sobbing, his black hair shook widly. Another boy with black hair (he had to be related to the first boy) was videotaping the incident while making commentary. Also laying on the ground attached to the horse was a boy with red hair. He was moaning and holding his head. His corderoys were stained from dirt. Also laying on the ground was a teenage girl with long brown hair and huge glasses.

Neoka held the little mechanical device and shook it up and down, "How the fuck is this supposed to turn into a skateboard?" Sometimes she wondered if her dad was a little crazy. She was past wealthy so she didn't really care. Every so often he would hit an idea and it would really blowup and then they'd be rolling in cash. She got to test-drive everything. Sure sometimes she ended up in the hospital but Dad was always proud of her. "Um okay." What was the code word again? Suddenly it hit Neoka, it was the jingle from her favorite commercial of all times, and “ZOOM” she sang. Suddenly there was a bang as it mechanically worked itself into a skateboard. Unfortunately one of the safety features kicked in as well. It strapped her feet in and turned on the engine. "Huh no! STOP STOP STOP!!" The speed simply turned up. "HEELLLLPPP!!!!!!!" She screamed as she flew through her gates.

Maria walked quietly, She hated this new neighborhood so much. There was a lot of kids, but none like her. She dug into her pocket and reached for her favorite purple thing in the world. Her digivice. She smiled softly and wondered how Projamon was doing. She really was a cute little thing. She hadn't seen it in six whole years. Sometimes it sent her e-mails. Suddenly her digivice began to beep wildly. Maria looked down excitedly. "PROJAMON!!" she squealed. The radar showed she was only a few meters away. "HERE I COME PROJAMON!! HERE I COME!!!!" She set off into a full dash.

Sensei struggled to remove himself. He began to cry. This wasn't fair! It simply wasn't fair! Kage had his video camera and was missing great shots. He managed to loosen the rope a little but that was it. Suddenly he heard cheers, squeals and a scream "What now?!" he asked and squinted in the distance. Suddenly the tallest boy with blonde hair rolled his eyes. “Kid’s today.” He drawled sarcastically, “Can’t take anything seriously.” He finished pulling the ‘gun’ out of his pocket. It wasn’t a gun but rather a small electronic looking device.

“What’s that?” Raymond asked, looking up stunned, back from his thoughts. “It looks like some sort of Giga Pet.” He commented, thinking fondly of the day he had chucked his into the water when it wouldn’t cease beeping. “It’s not.” The boy sneered. “It’s a digivice.” One of the twins stopped kung-fu kicking instantly. “Digivice?” she held her chin thoughtfully, “I’ve heard of them from somewhere…”

Niji watched Rainbow rub her chin and she stopped, her foot still posed halfway in the air. “When?” she demanded. Rainbow shrugged, “I dunno, I think…ergh-ah maybe Derek told me…” Suddenly the one with streaked hair stood forward, “By chance you wouldn’t be talking about Derek Powers, Matthews little brother?” she asked. “Yes.” Rainbow said nodding, “Do you know him.” The girl nodded, “I’m Mimi! If you know Derek you heard of me!” Rainbow nodded, than looked amused.” “What’s so funny?” Niji hissed.

Rainbow glanced over at Niji, “It’s just that Derek called Mimi ‘my brother’s air-headed bimbo.’ It’s funny actually.” She murmured. “Oh.” Niji said, shortly. Rainbow looked over back at Mimi. “I’m Rainbow, and this is my sister Niji.” She said, “Were Asian-American and we just came back here, were going to be attending junior high here. We used to live here, when we were about four or six (I don’t remember), then we moved. I met Derek out at a camp last year. He was a CIT.”

Sensei stared at them, “Am I going insane or do you guys here something?” Kage tossed the video camera into his lap, “ Regis. My final answer is A. Insane.” He drawled sarcasticly. Sensei shot right back, “I’m sorry Kage, that is incorrect, you’ve lost the million dollar question.” He motioned with his head to the left where a figure was being dragged in their direction by something. “NOW KAGE! GET ME DOWN!”

Kage rolled his eyes, in exasperation. He swiftly tugged the rope and it fell in a heap on the ground. Sensei yawned and stretched his arms. “Dimwit.” He whined, massaging his shoulders. Just as he was about to step down he stood on something soft. “YEE-OUCH!” A scream sounded underneath him, he shot his feet back up and looked down. A boy was laying on the ground, the straps or his jumper caught in the horse’s hooves. He looked to be a little bit younger then Sensei. His hair was dark brown. He moaned and looked up.

“David!” a sharp voice hissed, David felt his heart sink, the voice was his older half-brother, Ken’s. “What the hell are you doing here?” Ken demanded. David gently pulled his jumper strap from the horses hoof. “I was just…” he shrugged, his eyes focused in on the ground. He watched a small bug dig into the dirt. “Did you follow me?” Ken demanded. “N-no.” David felt his voice waver. He honestly wished he could disappear, a buzzing sensation began to hum in the back of his eyes, his bottom lip quivered. “N-n-o Ken…I-I-I did..n’t.” he whimpered. “Pathetic.” Ken sneered, coolly.

Sensei looked down at the younger boy, David, he looked like he was gonna burst into tears. The older boy who the littler one had called Ken didn’t seem to care. In fact he was just being plain mean to the little boy. Kage was never so mean to him as to do something like that. Kage and his eye’s locked, Kage mouthed “I’m sorry.” Sensei shrugged, It was only natural that Kage would be upset. ‘What did David do? Ken seems to hate him.”

Dila awoke to a sort of buzzing in her ears. She opened her eyes with a great effort. A new boy was standing in front of her. He was (in Dila’s opinion) amazingly cute. He had short curly brown hair and big green eyes, his nose was bleeding however and he looked shocked. She sat up, rubbing her head, the boy’s gaze shot to her, he looked confused for a moment. She looked around her, there were a few more people there, including a girl, who was laying on the dirt her foot hooked in Dila’s jacket, also a little boy, who was unsteadily standing up.

Kathryn felt someone move her foot off of whatever it was caught In, she sat up and spat out the blood in her mouth onto the ground, “Ew.” A person next to her hissed, she looked over and saw a girl, whom she had obviously tripped over. “Blame him,” Kathryn whined pointing to Raymond, “It’s stupid-ole-Raymond’s fault, as usual.” Raymond broke into a grin, “Remind me to whoop your ass later for being such a bitch.” He wiped the blood dripping down his nose away. The girl looked shocked. “Raymond!” she hissed. Raymond shot her a flirting look, “Yes?” he snickered, “ah…um…” She looked embarrassed. Kathryn stood up, “Stop teasing the poor thing!” she snickered at Raymond.

“I am not a poor thing! I’m Dila!” the yell sounded throughout the valley. Maria frowned, but she continued to run faster. She saw a clutter of people, they were probably all staring at Projamon. Her digivice began to beep wildly. She dashed as fast as she could. She began to recognize three of the people. There was Mimi, (Derek’s older digi-destined brother’s digi-destined girlfriend) Rainbow (Derek’s girlfriend) and Rainbow’s annoying twin sister, Niji.

Neoka tried to jerk her foot back, but the harder she jerked, the faster the skateboard went, she tore past a girl who was running, she only saw her face for a second but she immediately recognized her as Maria, one of Derek’s best friends. ‘What is she doing in Tokyo?’ She felt the wheels slow, until they came to a complete stop. She pulled her foot back so fast. She gasped and looked around, everyone was staring at her. She recognized one of the boy’s immediately, “Ergh…Cody. Hi.” She blushed furiously. ‘Wonder what Cody is doing here?’ Cody was…. her ex. There was no other way to put it. They hadn’t remained friends because; she had accused him of cheating on her. He claimed to be doing things with his ‘friends’.

“Cody isn’t she your ex-girlfriend.” The boy with spiky brown hair commented pointing to the girl who had just come. The boy with short brown hair, looked at the other boy with pure annoyance, “Yes. She is.” Dila snickered, “What. Is so funny?” He hissed.

To Be Continue...

<< Go Back


Digimon and its characters is © Foxkids and Toei Animation. Graphics, Layout, News Articles is Copyrighted © 2001 Digimon Evolution, All rights reserved. Reproduction in any part or form without permission of this site is prohibited. Privacy Policy.


Latest Updates
09-08-01. Episode S3
08-30-01. Characters S3
08-28-01. Digimon Gallery
08-28-01. Digimon Fan-Fics
08-28-01. Digimon Fan-Arts
08-28-01. Links
08-28-01. Digimon List

Partners
Visit Digimon Lab

Latest 5 Episodes
#104. A Million Points Of Light
#105. Guilmon Comes Alive
#106. 1Digimon, Digimon Everywhere
#107. To Fight Or Not To Fight
#108. It Came From The Other Side

Vote 4 Me
Digimon Top100
Kings Of Chaos